Sunday, August 12, 2007

Healthy Foods You Aren’t Eating

Posted by: Debbie Marcotte

I found this interesting article at Dumb Little Man’s site and thought it was worth a little attention!

You know, I see articles like this and generally they are common sense. Don’t eat fast food, no ice cream, etc.

But in this case, I was impressed and frankly enough so that I am going to make a commitment to try at least half of these foods.
As it turns out, NONE of these have hit my taste buds.
Here is a quick list of healthy foods no one is eating.

It was published by Men’s Health:

Guava
Swiss Chard
Cinnamon
Purslane
Pomegranate juice
Goji Berries
Dried Plums
Pumpkin seeds - Hey, eat these every Halloween. I load them with salt but..
Beets
Cabbage
They go through each of these foods and tell you why they’re healthy and how to eat them (recipes).

Check it out if you are up for a change.

The 10 Best Foods you Aren’t Eating by Men’s Health

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing
www.deborahmarcotte.com